A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain webpages.
Cookies allow a webpage to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the user uses their computer, can be used for recognition of the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer.
The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and regardless of their presence, offer security settings to allow or block temporary or stored cookies.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse via a website, platform, or application, and use the different options or services contained therein, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the items in an order, carrying out the purchase of an order, logging requests to sign up or take part in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for video or sound-sharing, or sharing content via social media.
– Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria on the user terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytics cookies: These cookies, whether processed by our website or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and carry out statistical analyses of how users are using the service provided.
For this purpose, browsing habits on our website are analyzed in order to enhance the selection of products and services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies: These cookies, whether processed by our website or by third parties, allow us to manage the website’s supply of advertising spaces in the most effective way, aligning advertisements with the content of the requested service or the use being made of our website.
For this purpose, we can analyze the user’s Internet browsing habits and show them advertisements related to their browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow for the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces which, when applicable, have been included by the publisher in a website, app, or platform from which the requested service is rendered.
These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be created, to then show advertising based on that profile.
– Third-Party Cookies: J. Huesa’s website may use third-party services that, on behalf of J. Huesa, collect information for statistical purposes, regarding the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(On this, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of such third parties. For obvious reasons, only Google has been included in the use of Analytics in this model, because it is the most widespread and common.)
The User expressly agrees, by using this Site, to the handling of said information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
However, blocking cookies on a browser may prevent the user from being allowed full access to the all the website’s features.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the preference settings of the browser installed on your computer.