From October 23 to 25, J. Huesa Water Technology will be present at IFEMA as an exhibitor at the 10th edition of Fruit Attraction.
In this new edition we present ourselves as an efficient and effective solution in water management in the fruit and vegetable sector. Among the novelties that we present in this edition, we include state-of-the-art technologies to achieve, among others, to adapt the optimal irrigation water for each crop, for the washing of fruits and vegetables, as well as to minimize their consumption through reuse systems.
J. Huesa Water Technology is a water treatment engineering with more than 45 years of experience in the Integral Water Cycle that has a multidisciplinary team and proven technical capacity to respond to everything related to water treatment, with regard to the study, design, manufacture, installation, assembly, commissioning and O & M of Water Treatment Facilities.
We specialize in the execution of turnkey projects, which include the design and manufacture of water installations tailored to the requirements and technical specifications set by our customers.
- Adequacy of the optimal irrigation water for each crop
- Adequacy of fruit washing water
- Potabilization of well water
- Sewage treatment plant
- Chemical treatment
- Adequacy of water supply to boiler
- Adequacy of supply water to cooling circuits
- Exploitation of water treatment facilities
- O&M of water treatment facilities
- Water reuse for fruit washing
- Reuse of secondary wastewater for irrigation
Present in the five continents where we have developed projects in the sector.
The J. Huesa Water Technology stand at Fruit Attraction will be located in Hall 10, stand 10F15B.